Απρ 24 @ 09:00 – Απρ 26 @ 16:00
RENEXPO® WATER & ENERGY in the Western Balkans, for the fifth time, will take place at BELEXPO CONGRESS CENTER, Belgrade. RENEXPO® WATER & ENERGY in the Western Balkans has achieved to be the biggest international platform for energy and environmental experts in the region. During three days events visitors have the opportunity to:
- Meet the industry leaders — from over 20 European countries ranging from a system provider operating on a global scale to highly specialized enterprises – from Environment, Heating Technology, Renewable Energy, Water Management, Electric mobility, Energy Efficiency sector.
- Attend International Conferences, Round Tablas, Exhibitor Forum, Meet up and Seminars
- Learn about new products and services, technologies and solutions
- Attend investment meetings in Investors Business Lounge, where Investment projects from all over the region will be presented
- Attend Guided exhibition tour, Official Evening reception and other side event
Σεπ 5 @ 08:05 – Σεπ 6 @ 09:05
Already on its 5th edition, ACI’s Hydropower Development 2018 will bring together senior executives and experts from the hydropower industry, policy makers, consultants, technology innovators, engineers, investors, project developers and leading market analysts to discuss the latest challenges and developments within the industry. The two day event will give you an insight to the industry`s latest policy evaluations and, while focusing largely on Hydropower production & development in Europe, will also concentrate on updates and future forecasts on future environmental & energy trends and its impact on both, Hydro power operations & market dynamics. Hydropower Development 2018 will focus on in depth insights into the latest policy & legislation regulations, key market applications and overviews, the place of hydropower within larger context of the renewable energy arena & its relationship with the climate change dynamics. Very important aspect for this year will also be the newest technology advancements, particularly the digitalisation of hydropower plants. The 2 Day event will start with an extensive analysis of current & future European policy objectives, particularly the Water Framework Directive, 2017 & evaluations of Natura 2000 guidance. The event will provide an in depth outlook into the key European markets, focusing largely on environmental objectives, hydropower operations, machinery maintenance and new built projects, production flexibility & technology innovations. The participants will have a chance to take an active part in our interactive meeting to share their knowledge, experience and uncertainties. While providing a holistic outlook into the future of hydropower development in Europe, the event will focus on specific operational, technological & maintenance solutions which will allow hydropower industry to stay competitive in the renewable energy mix as a whole.
For Exhibitor / Sponsorship Opportunities, Agenda Requests and extra information , Please Contact :Dimitris Letsios Tel: +44 (0) 20 3141 0628 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org