- Allow more dialogue with regional stakeholders (identify the difficulties, the potential solutions, etc);
- Address specific regional issues (political, social, environmental aspects, funding needs at national and EU levels).
- Gather inputs from hydropower stakeholders on the two main documents (RIA and SIR).
Provisional AgendaEach workshop will be a 1.5-day event and will offer the opportunity to discuss hydropower regional issues with regional high-level officials and stakeholders from the hydropower sector. The workshops will be dedicated to:
- Day 1: Project introduction and regional issues discussion;
- Day 2: Half-day - Research and Innovation Agenda presentation and debate;
- Day 2: Half-day - Strategic Industry Roadmap presentation and debate.
3rd International Summit and exhibition “HYDROPOWER BALKANS 2019” is a professional platform, bringing together chief ministers, major investors, decision-makers of the leading hydropower plants and investment project initiators, as well as regulators, to consolidate efforts focused on efficient implementation of key projects for the construction and reconstruction of HPPs across the Balkan region.